Snowy Monaro Collection
The Minute and second dial can be used to time activities/games etc.
To use the the Minute and Second Dial, you must pull the Main Knob 1 click out first.
When pushing button A the second dial will start running as well as the minute.
To stop the dials and return to normal press button A then B.
The third dial displays the 24 hour time which corresponds with the set time on the watch, It can be set by pulling out the main Knob 2 clicks and twisting until desired time is displayed.
Sapphire Coast Collection
SETTING THE TIME
- Pull the crown out to the 2nd position.
- Turn the crown to set hour and minute hands.
- When the crown is pushed back to the normal position, the Second hand will begin to run.
SETTING THE DATE
- Pull the crown out to the 1st position.
- Turn the crown counter-clockwise to set the date.
- After the date has been set, push the crown back to the normal position.
USING THE CHRONOGRAPH
This chronograph is able to measure and display time in up to a maximum of 59 minutes 59 seconds. The chronograph second hand keeps continuously for 59 minutes 59 seconds after starting.
Measuring time with the chronograph
- The chronograph can be started and stopped each time button "A" is pressed.
- Pressing button "B" resets the chronograph and both the chronograph second hand and chronograph minute hand return to zero position.