How to adjust your watch with a link adjuster
- Completely loosen your watch and sit it face down on a flat surface
- Look at the back of your watch band and you will see an arrow pointing in the direction the pin has to be pushed out in.
- Sit your watch band in your link adjuster and turn the adjuster until the pin is being pushed out of your link.
- Keep track of which way the pin comes out as it has to be pushed in the same way again
- Repeat this process on another link that you want to be removed
- Line the band up again with the link you want sized and very gently push the pin through the link.